· ALONDERIEN, R. PUNDZIENE, A. KRISCIUNAS, K. (2006) Tacit Knowledge Aquisition and Transfer in the Process of Informal Learning. Problems and Perspectives in Management / Volume 4, Issue 3, 2006 p134-145
· BARKER, B. ANSORGE, J. (2007). Robotics as Means to Increase Achievement Scores in an Informal Learning Environment. Journal of research on technology in education, 39(3), 229-243
· Björnavåld, J. (2001), ‘The changing institutional and political role of non-formal learning’, in P. Descy and M. Tessaring (eds), Training in Europe. Second report on vocational training research in Europe 2000. Background report. Vol 1, CEDEFOP (Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities).
· BOLT, S. Synchronising Formal and Informal Learning in the Workplace to Enhance Professional Development. The international journal of learning. Vol15 issue4 p57-66
· BOLT, S. Building the Capacity of Learning Professionals through an Infusion of Formal and Informal Learning. International Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Change Management
· Bruce, L. Aring, M. Brand, B. (1998), Informal learning : the new frontier of employee organizational development, Economic development review, vol15, n°4.
· COFFIELD, F. (2000) The necessity of informal learning. Bristol : the policy press
· COLLEY, H. HODKINSON, P. MALCOLM, J. (2002), Non-formal learning : mapping the conceptual terrain. Infed. http://www.isda.org.uk/files/1492.pdf
· CONLON, T. (2003), A review of informal learning literature, theory and implications for practice in developing global professional competence. Journal of european industrial training. 28, 2-4. p283-295
· CONNER, ML. (2008). Informal Learning. Ageless Learner. http://agelesslearner.com/intros/informal.html
· CROSS, J. (2003). Informal Learning: A sound Investment. Chief Learning Officer Magazine. September 2003. http://www.clomedia.com/columnists/2003/September/277/index.php
· CSEH, M. WATKINS, M. MARSICK, V. (1998), Informal and incidental learning in the workplace in Torraco,R. (ed.) Proceedings of the annual conference of the academy of human ressource development, Academy of human ressource development. Baton rouge : LA.
· CSEH, M. WATKINS, M. MARSICK, V. (1999), Reconceptualizing Marsick and Watkin’s model of informal and incidental learning in the workplace in Kunchinke, KP. (ed.) Proceedings Academy of human ressource development conference Vol 1. Academy of human ressources development. Baton rouge : LA.
· DAY, N (1998) Informal learning gets result. Workforce, 77 (6), p30-36
· DOMINICE, P. (2002), Learning from our lives. San Francisco : Jossey Bass.
· Ellinger, A Bostrom,R. An Examination of Managers' Beliefs about their Roles as Facilitators of Learning. Management Learning, Vol. 33, No. 2, 147-179 (2002)
· ENOS, M. KEHRAHN, M. BELL, A (2003), Informal learning and the transfer of learning : how managers develop proficiency. Human ressource development quaterly. vol14, n°3, winter. 2003. p369-387
· Eraut, M. (2004) Informal learning in the workplace. Studies in Continuing Education, 1470-126X, Volume 26, Issue 2, 2004, Pages 247 – 273
· GARRICK, J. (1998) Informal learning in the working place. Unmasking human ressources development. London : Routledge
· GORARD, S. FEVRE, R. REES, G. (1999), The apparent decline of informal learning. Oxford review of education. Vol 25 n°4 p437-56
· HENZER, C (1992) Informal learning and teaching : a study of everyday cognition in a greek community. Hillsdale (N,J) : Lawrence Erlbaum
· KARRER, T. (2006). eLearning 2.0: Informal Learning, Communities, Bottom-up vs Top-Down:
· KNOWLESS, M (1950), Informal adult education. Association press, New York. NY.
· LESLIE, B. ARING, M. BRAND, B (2003) Informal learning the new frontier of employee and organization development. Economic development review. Vol 15 n°4 p12-18
· Livingstone, D. (2006), Informal learning: conceptual distinctions and preliminary findings. Bekerman, Z. Burbubules, N. Silberman-Keller. Learning in places: the informal education reader, Bern: P.Lang.
· LIVINGSTONE, D.W. (1999). Exploring the icebergs of adult learning: findings of the first canadian survey of informal learning practices, Canadian Journal for the Study of Adult Education, vol. 13, no 2, 49-72
· Macneil, C. (2001), The supervisor as a facilitator of informal learning in work teams. Journal of Workplace Learning Year: 2001 Volume: 13 Issue:6 Page: 246 - 253
· MALCOLM, J., HODKINSON, P. and COLLEY, H. (2003). The interrelationships between informal and formal learning. Journal of Workplace Learning, Vol. 15, No. 7/8, pp. 313-318.
· Marsick, V. J., & Watkins, K. E. (2001). Informal and Incidental Learning. New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education 89, 25-34.
· MARSICK,V. VOLPE, F (eds) (1999), Informal learning on the job. Advances in developping human ressources. Vol 3. Berret-Koehler. San Francisco, CA.
· MARSICK, V. WATKINS, K. (1990) Informal and incidental learning in the workplace. Routledge and Kegan Paul. New York. NY.
· MARSICK, V. WATKINS, K. (1997) Lessons from informal and incidental learning in Burgoyne, J. and Reynolds, M. (eds) Management learning : integrating perspectives in theory and practices. Sage : thousand Oaks, CA, p 295-311
· MARSICK, V. BROOKS, A, CSEH, M. LOVIN, B. VERNON, S. WATKINS, K. ZIEGLER, M. (2000) Meeting the informal learning challenges of the free agent learner : drawing insights from research based lessons learned in Kunchinke, KP. (ed.) Proceedings Academy of human ressource development conference Vol 1. Academy of human ressources development. Baton rouge : LA.
· McGIVENNEY, V. (1999). Informal Learning in the Community. A trigger for change and development, Leicester: NIACE. 99 + xii pages. Report of a short DfEE-funded study that focuses on the role of informal learning in ‘starting people on a learning pathway’.
· Overwien, B. (2000). Informal Learning and the Role of Social Movements. International Review of Education, 46(6), 621-640.
· SKULE, S. (2004) Learning conditions at work: a framework to understand and assess informal learning in the workplace. International Journal of Training and Development 8:1 p8-20
· SMITH, M.K. (1999). Informal learning. [Internet site on 01-07-2005]: http://www.infed.org/biblio/inf-lrn.htm
· SMITH, M.K. (2002), Mary Parker Folett and informal education in the encyclopédia of informal education
· Tough, A. (1999), The iceberg of informal adult learning, NALL working paper, New approaches for life long learning network, OISE/UT.
· WATKINS, K. MARSICK, V (1992), Towards a theory of informal and incidental learning in organizations. International journal of life long education. 11 (4), p287-300.
· XIAO, L CARROLL, J. (2007) Fostering an informal learning community of computer technologies at school Behaviour & Information Technology, Vol. 26, No. 1, January – February 2007, 23 – 36
* Bersin, Josh (2005). The Blended Learning Book, Best Practices, Proven Methodologies, Lessons Learned. ISBN 0787972967
* Coombs, P. H., & Ahmed, H. (1974). Attacking Rural Poverty: How Nonformal Education Can Help. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press.
* Coombs, P. H. (1985). The World Crisis in Education: A View from the Eighties. New York: Oxford University Press.
* Cross, Jay. (2006). Informal Learning: Rediscovering the Natural Pathways that Inspire Innovation and Performance. San Francisco: Pfeiffer.
* Grebow, David. (2002). At the Watercooler of Learning. Retrieved June 9, 2009.
* Livingstone, D. W. (2001). Adults’ Informal Learning: Definitions, Findings, Gaps and Future Research. Retrieved June 9, 2009.
* Livingstone, D. W. (2002). Mapping the Iceberg. Retrieved June 9, 2009.
* Marsick, V. J., & Watkins, K. E. (2001). Informal and Incidental Learning. New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education 89, 25-34.
* Merriam, S., Caffarella, R., & Baumgartner, L. (2007). Learning in Adulthood: A Comprehensive Guide (3rd ed.) New York: Wiley.
* Overwien, B. (2000). Informal Learning and the Role of Social Movements. International Review of Education, 46(6), 621-640.
* Schugurensky, D. (2000). The Forms of Informal Learning: Towards a Conceptualization of the Field. Retrieved June 9, 2009.
* Sommerlad, E., & Stern, E. (1999). Workplace Learning, Culture and Performance. London.
* Watkins, K., & Marsick, V. (1990). Informal and Incidental Learning in the Workplace. London.